i3L LRC provides direct service and indirect service by email.
1. Circulation Service
i3L students can use their i3L ID when borrowing materials (print and non-print). They are not transferable. All items must be signed out at the Circulation Counter. Only materials from the General Collection are allowed to be removed (borrowed) from the LRC after signing out. Other materials, such as Reserve materials, Reference materials, Audio Visual materials (except faculty member for teaching purposes), Periodicals and Newspapers are normally not allowed to be removed (borrowed) from the LRC. Special permission may be granted by the LRC only under rare circumstances.
• Borrower Category
|Active Student||Valid student card from the Academic Operations Department|
• Borrowing Limit
|Member Type||Books from General Collection||Multimedia||Journal|
|Loan Quota (Items)||Loan Period (day)||Loan Quota (Items)||Loan Period (day)||Loan Quota (Items)||Loan Period (day)|
• Returning Procedure
1. Students must return all loan items to the Circulation Counter during LRC hours.
2. Students should be responsible to return all loan items on time.
3. Students who fail to return materials within the loan periods shall be charged overdue fines.
4. Students will be held responsible for loss or damage to any materials in their charge.
• LRC Notification
Active students can receive the following LRC notices timely through their i3L email account:
4. Pre-overdue reminders
5. Overdue notices
7. Book reservation notices
|Member Type||Borrowing Type||Notifications||Sent to|
|Active Student||Biweekly||1 day before||1st – 20th day||1st – 20th day||The same day||i3L Email|
|Staff||Biweekly||1 day before||1st – 20th day||1st – 20th day||The same day||i3L Email|
|Faculty||Quarterly||1 day before||1st – 20th day||N/A||The same day||i3L Email|
2. Reference Service
i3L LRC provides reference and research assistance to students, faculty, and staff especially reference collections (journals, encyclopedias, handbook, etc.).
3. Information Service
This service is to support student, faculty and staff in seeking access to information in all formats, wherever the resource is located.
LRC privileges will be withheld until the borrower completely settles his or her overdue fines at the Circulation Counter.
|Member Type||Book Fine (Rp)/ working day||Maximum Book Fine (Rp) / 20 working days||Multimedia Fine (Rp) / 20 working day||Maximum Multimedia Fine (Rp) / 20 working days|
2. Overdue Materials
Students are responsible for returning their loans on or before the due date. Late return of LRC materials is subject to an overdue fine and the amount of which is specified in the LRC Regulations.
Renewals must be done by the borrower himself/herself on or before the due date/time. A maximum of one renewal may be made on loan. Users may renew their loans at Circulation Counter or send a request by e-mail.
LRC materials cannot be renewed if:
- You have overdue items; OR
- You have outstanding fines; OR
- Maximum renewal limit has been reached; OR
- Items are being reserved by other users.
4. Loss and Damage
- Any mutilation, damage or loss of LRC materials must be reported to LRC staff immediately.
- Students will be held responsible for loss or damage to any items on loan to their account.
- Students may be required to pay the full item value plus the shipping and handling fees for the replacement.
- Lost and damage materials will continue to be the property of the i3L LRC even if a replacement charge has been paid.